All About Microsoft Office 2010 and 2013 Product Key
Before we jump to the real topic, it’s good for you to know that our PC is control by operating system i.e. Windows, Mac, Linux, etc. For more info on Windows operating system and activation process, visit windows7activator.org for Windows 7 and http://kmspicoactivator.org for Windows 8, 8.1 or 10.
The Microsoft Office is just one of the applications that when you installed you can use it to create documents, spreadsheets, presentation slides, and so on. It’s also one of the world most popular programs that used by different levels of people from normal clerks to management level. At this time, the latest version is Office 2013.
Why you needs Office 2010/2013 product key? Actually, a valid Microsoft office 2010 product key is needed if you wish to successfully install and activate Office 2010.
The release of Microsoft Office 2010 brings a wealth of new features to the Office 2010 suite, including the debut of the Office Web Apps, Office 2010 backstage view and the ribbon interface in all the Office 2010 applications, etc. It is a next generation Office tool to make you more productive with powerful components which lets you work wherever and however you want.
You also need to admit that when you install or reinstall a Microsoft Office 2010 suite, you are prompted to type/paste the 25-character Office 2010 product key. The product key is used during the Office 2010 installation to unlock the Microsoft Office suite. If you do not enter the product key when you are prompted, the suite may be locked and the functionality of the applications will be limited.
Note: Recently I just discovered a site http://top10activator.com that are great with several activators that can activate MS Office and MS Windows 8/10 too.
Microsoft Office 2010 Product Key Info
The process to insert the Office 2010 product key depends on the kind of Office 2010 suite that you are installing. These are the different kinds of Office 2010 product keys:
– Retail perpetual Office 2010 product key, located on the inside cover of the Office 2010 box, purchased from a retail store or online store. Online store like Amazon offer a very best price with free delivery.
– Retail perpetual Office 2010 product key, purchased online from Microsoft website with the full download of Office 2010 files.
– Retail perpetual Office 2010 product key, located inside the new Product Key Card available at retail stores.
–Trial Office 2010 product key, usually obtained from Microsoft website with a trial download of Microsoft Office 2010. However, after the trial periods over, most of the features will be disabled until you purchase the Office 2010.
Office 2010 Serial Key and Office 2010 Activation
What is the relationship between Microsoft Office 2010 product key and Office 2010 activation? Yes, you need to have a valid Office 2010 product key in order to install and activate your copy of Office 2010. That’s mean you must purchase a copy of Office 2010 either online or retail store.
Alternatively, you also can follow the method below to get a copy Office 2010 and activate it. Of course you still need a valid Office 2010 product key during installation.
1.) Free trial of Office 2010, and then activate it later for free.
– Free Download Office 2010 Trial version from Microsoft site. You need to use the Live, MSN or Hotmail email address to sign up. Then, you will bring to the download page to download Microsoft Office Professional 2010 (586 MB).
– Download and install the Office 2010 using the given Office 2010 Product key (from the website). Normally you will have 60-day to trial the Office 2010 Pro version.
– After the trial periods end, you still need to buy Microsoft Office 2010.
Where to get Office 2010? That’s a really important as you want to be sure that you’re getting a really good deal. So I’ve done some extensive research and found it to be Amazon.com. Amazon also offering Free Super Saver Shipping now so click here for more info.
How to Change Product Key?
Do you know how to manually change the product key? Yes, you can do that by removing the existing Office 2010 product key information and then re-enter new product key for making the change.
The following are the simple step-by-step guide to change the key:
1. Open any Microsoft Office 2010 program such as Microsoft Word.
2. Go to File > Help and from the screen displayed, click “Change Product key” link on right side.
3. In the new screen pop-up, enter a new 25 character product key and click Continue button.
4. Then you can click either on “Install now” or “Customize” buttons.
How to Recover Office 2010 Product Key?
Have you encounter a situation that you lost your Office 2010 product key? I believe it’s very common but don’t worry as the product key is recoverable. It’s very important for you to know this as sometime you may need to reinstall Office 2010 or you want to install it on another new PC.
The easiest method to recover the product key is to use a small third-party tool called ProduKey to recover Office 2010 product key. Try to search thru’ google and download the program.
It is a standalone small utility for Windows operating systems that displays the Product ID and the Product key of Microsoft Office, Microsoft Windows, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Exchange Server, and SQL Server installed on your computer.
This utility can be useful if you lost the product key of your Windows/Microsoft Office, and you want to reinstall it on your computer.
To conclude, I believe this article give you the way to get and use the Office 2010 product key to activate your copy of Office 2010.